Here are the steps that you will follow in this How to integrate Google Tools for Magento 2 Site?:
- Sign Up for Google Universal Analytics
- Complete the Magento Configuration
- When complete, tap Save Config
Nowadays, every website in the world has the store configuration is integrated with the following Google tools to help optimize your content, analyze your traffic, and connect your catalog to shopping aggregators marketplaces: Google Analytics & Google Adwords. So today, we will introduce to you how to integrate Google Tools for Magento 2 Site in the eyes blink.
- 1 How to integrate Google Analytics with Magento 2 site?
- 2 How to integrate Google Adwords with Magento 2 site?
How to integrate Google Analytics with Magento 2 site?
As you know Google Universal Analytics gives you the ability to define additional custom dimensions and metrics for tracking, with support for offline and mobile app interactions, and access to ongoing updates. To set up Google Analytics for you site, we do the process:
Step 1: Sign Up for Google Universal Analytics
Visit the Google website analytics.google.com and sign up for a Google Universal Analytics account
Step 2: Complete the Magento Configuration
Firstly, return to your store, and log in to the Admin. On the Admin sidebar, tap Stores. Then under Settings, choose Configuration. In the panel on the left, under Sales, choose Google API.
Secondly,expand the Google Analytics section. Then, do the following:
- Set Enable to “Yes.”
- Set Account type to “Universal Analytics.”
- If you want to conduct A/B testing and other performance tests on your content, set Content Experiments to “Yes.”
- Enter your Universal Analytics Account Number.
Step 3:When complete, tap Save Config.
How to integrate Google Adwords with Magento 2 site?
Google Adwords is a service that is used to place ads in Google Search results, with tools to manage the campaigns. Magento Ad in Google Search Results. Example:
To apply Google Adwords to your Magento 2 site, we follow this process:
|1||Sign Up for Google Adwords|
|2||Configure Your Store|
|3||When complete, tap Save Config.|
Step 1: Sign Up for Google Adwords
- Visit Google Adwords, and sign up for an account.
Step 2: Configure Your Store
- On the Admin sidebar, navigate to Stores>Configuration. In the panel on the left, under Sales, choose Google API. Then, expand the Google Adwords section and do the following:
- Set Enable to “Yes.” and complete the following fields as needed:
- Conversion ID
- Conversion Language
- Conversion Format
- Conversion Color
- Conversion Label
- Conversion Value Type